Subject: RE: Follow-Up on H.E. Erkki Keld's Visit to KACST
From: "Anu Vask - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Fahad S. Algneaer" <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: الادارة العامة للتعاون الدولي <[email-masked]>, "Khalid A. Alshamlan" <[email-masked]>, "Silver Tammik"
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 12:32:21 +0200

Dear Dr Algneaer,

I hope this message finds you well. I have been discussing with the relevant 
Estonian partners how to best move on and introduce some ideas from our 
side.

I would like to propose a Teams meeting between Estonia and King Abdulaziz 
City for Science and Technology, aimed at fostering collaboration and 
exploring opportunities in the fields of innovation, research, and 
technology development. We can introduce ideas of interest and share 
insights, We believe that such a meeting would lay the foundation for 
valuable partnerships. We are confident that KACST's leadership in advancing 
scientific research, innovation, and technology in Saudi Arabia aligns with 
the ambitions of Estonian startups and research entities. A collaboration 
between our ecosystems could lead to beneficial projects.

Please let us know your team’s availability for such a meeting, and we would 
be happy to coordinate with our partners to make this a fruitful discussion. 
Would 1 April 14-15 or 8 April 14-15 (both Estonian times) work for you?

We would involve the contacts from our Ministry, Startup Estonia and 
Saudi-Estonia Business Council. I will let you know the exact details nearer 
the time.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Anu

Anu Vask

Counsellor
EU and International Cooperation Department
Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications

From: Fahad S. Algneaer <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2025 3:52 PM
To: Anu Vask - MKM <[email-masked]>; info - MKM <[email-masked]>
Cc: الادارة العامة للتعاون الدولي <[email-masked]>; Khalid A. Alshamlan 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Follow-Up on H.E. Erkki Keld's Visit to KACST

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms. Vask,

Thank you for your prompt and kind response. I greatly appreciate your 
willingness to assist and serve as our point of contact.

As a follow-up to the discussions between H.E. Erkki Keld and H.E. Dr. Munir 
Eldesouki, I would like to explore the potential collaboration between KACST 
and the Ministry in the areas of applied science initiatives and startup 
support.

I kindly request you to review the outcomes of the meeting and share your 
insights and suggestions on how we can proceed to implement the 
recommendations effectively. Your guidance will be invaluable in shaping the 
next steps for this collaboration.

Looking forward to your feedback, and thank you again for your support.

Best regards,

Dr. Fahad S. Algneaer

General Manager/ General Administration for International Cooperation

T +966 11 4883444 Ext. 3148

M +966 502999975

P.O. Box 6086 Riyadh 11442

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.kacst.edu.sa/> www.kacst.edu.sa

 <https://twitter.com/KACST>   <http://www.facebook.com/KACST.AR> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/KacstTV>

  _____

From: Anu Vask - MKM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2025 8:41:41 AM
To: Fahad S. Algneaer; info - MKM
Cc: الادارة العامة للتعاون الدولي; Khalid A. Alshamlan
Subject: RE: Follow-Up on H.E. Erkki Keld's Visit to KACST

 ----------------------------------------

External Sender, use caution with links and attachments

المرسل من جهة خارج المدينة، كن حذرًا في التعامل مع الروابط والمرفقات

Dear Dr Algneaer

I hope you are well.

Thank you for your kind letter of interest.

I will be your point of contact at the Ministry and happy to help you with 
necessary guidance.

Please let me know how I can help you.

Kind regards

Anu

Anu Vask
Counsellor
EU and International Cooperation Department
Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications

From: Fahad S. Algneaer <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2024 10:36 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: الادارة العامة للتعاون الدولي <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Khalid A. Alshamlan <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Follow-Up on H.E. Erkki Keld's Visit to KACST

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ministry of Economy and Industry Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am Fahad Algneaer, General Manager of International Cooperation at King 
Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) in Saudi Arabia.

I am reaching out following the visit of H.E. Erkki Keld, Minister of 
Economy and Industry, to KACST on November 5th, 2024, during which he met 
with H.E. Dr. Munir Eldesouki, President of KACST.

During their discussions, several promising opportunities for collaboration 
in applied science initiatives and startup support were highlighted. To 
further explore and advance these prospects, we believe it would be highly 
beneficial to establish direct communication with the international 
cooperation team at the Ministry of Economy and Industry.

We kindly request your assistance in facilitating this connection to align 
efforts and explore actionable pathways for joint initiatives. Please let us 
know the best point of contact, or feel free to forward this email to the 
appropriate team.

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to fostering a productive 
partnership between our institutions.

Best regards,

Dr. Fahad S. Algneaer

General Manager/ General Administration for International Cooperation

T +966 11 4883444 Ext. 3148

M +966 502999975

P.O. Box 6086 Riyadh 11442

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.kacst.edu.sa/> www.kacst.edu.sa

 <https://twitter.com/KACST>   <http://www.facebook.com/KACST.AR> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/KacstTV>

Warning: This message and its attachment, if any, are confidential and may 
contain information protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, 
please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and its 
attachment, if any. You should not copy the message and its attachment, if 
any, or disclose its contents to any other person or use it for any purpose. 
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail and its attachment, if any, 
are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of King 
Abdulaziz city for Science and Technology (KACST) in the Kingdom of Saudi 
Arabia. KACST accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email.

تحذير: هذه الرسالة وما تحويه من مرفقات (إن وجدت) تمثل وثيقة سرية قد تحتوي 
على معلومات محمية بموجب القانون. إذا لم تكن الشخص المعني بهذه الرسالة فيجب 
عليك تنبيه المُرسل بخطأ وصولها إليك، وحذف الرسالة ومرفقاتها (إن وجدت)، ولا 
يجوز لك نسخ أو توزيع هذه الرسالة أو مرفقاتها (إن وجدت) أو أي جزء منها، أو 
البوح بمحتوياتها للغير أو استعمالها لأي غرض. علماً بأن فحوى هذه الرسالة 
ومرفقاتها (ان وجدت) تعبر عن رأي المُرسل وليس بالضرورة رأي مدينة الملك 
عبدالعزيز للعلوم والتقنية بالمملكة العربية السعودية، ولا تتحمل المدينة أي 
مسئولية عن الأضرار الناتجة عن ما قد يحتويه هذا البريد.

Warning: This message and its attachment, if any, are confidential and may 
contain information protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, 
please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and its 
attachment, if any. You should not copy the message and its attachment, if 
any, or disclose its contents to any other person or use it for any purpose. 
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail and its attachment, if any, 
are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of King 
Abdulaziz city for Science and Technology (KACST) in the Kingdom of Saudi 
Arabia. KACST accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email.

تحذير: هذه الرسالة وما تحويه من مرفقات (إن وجدت) تمثل وثيقة سرية قد تحتوي 
على معلومات محمية بموجب القانون. إذا لم تكن الشخص المعني بهذه الرسالة فيجب 
عليك تنبيه المُرسل بخطأ وصولها إليك، وحذف الرسالة ومرفقاتها (إن وجدت)، ولا 
يجوز لك نسخ أو توزيع هذه الرسالة أو مرفقاتها (إن وجدت) أو أي جزء منها، أو 
البوح بمحتوياتها للغير أو استعمالها لأي غرض. علماً بأن فحوى هذه الرسالة 
ومرفقاتها (ان وجدت) تعبر عن رأي المُرسل وليس بالضرورة رأي مدينة الملك 
عبدالعزيز للعلوم والتقنية بالمملكة العربية السعودية، ولا تتحمل المدينة أي 
مسئولية عن الأضرار الناتجة عن ما قد يحتويه هذا البريد.